Saturday 9 October 2010

Latest, lazy and upcoming.

The image below is my latest art(the latest to finish), now I'm scannerless =_=''. But don't worry i'll post the better version later. As you can see that it's a simple character with black suit, my fav colour. Coz i like black and white art actually. I kinda messed up with the shadow =S, but hey! give me a break XD. My material ( A4 paper, eraser, 0.5 pencil, 0.3 pen, 0.5 pen and 1.0 pen).


This is my lazy sketch, i just want to warm up my hand abit because i didn't draw much recently XD


This is one of my project... just wait... ehehe...


Enjoy~

2 comments:

  1. Loving that character :D Nice work on the body :3 And yea, you messed up on the shadow XDDDD But hey! Mistakes can always teach you things! >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bash! your words are so true!

    ReplyDelete